Pixie, Melody and I share many passions, but there is one in particular that brought us together for the March Matrilumina Retreat: We love - LOVE - encouraging others to leap, laugh, soar and let their wildest dreams run wild. We've built our careers on this passion not merely because we love it, but because it is, quite simply, our soul's work. This is the work that feeds us; it is work that lifts our soul as much as it lifts the world. In whatever way we can, this is the work we do, and it always will be.
This March, we've planned an extraordinary week for 21 guests to do the profound, sometimes arduous work of mining their soul's treasures in a peaceful, astoundingly beautiful setting. Here's some of what we have in store for you...
* 5 nights at Esalen Institute, with all meals included that are made fresh from ingredients grown on-site.
* Experiences, tools, stories, support and resources to further the work we know you are already doing to deeply, creatively and intuitively clarify your life's vision and purpose - to integrate your most deeply-held values and priorities into daily life.
* Opportunities for beautifully messy creative play with mixed media inspiration, instruction and materials.
* Full access to Esalen Institute's sulfur hot tubs, Pacific Ocean views (during whale migration season), creekside hikes, meditation spaces, gardens, movement classes and massage.
* Opportunity and space to deeply connect in a safe circle of like-minded, similarly passionate and creative women.
* Time for rest, stillness, silence and solitude.
* Guidance, encouragement and instruction from Melody Ross, Pixie Campbell and Christine Mason Miller, each of whom has dedicated their creative, artistic and entrepreneurial work to inspiring others to pursue their passions and create a meaningful life.
We look forward to seeing you in our circle.